After a few pretty busy weeks with fun activities like organizing the Fall 2007 US “Learning to See” Photography Workshop Tour (yey, it’s gonna be so much fun, you have no idea, sign up as long as there are still open spots!!), after experimenting with a new area of video (see the Concept Car series), after working on a fun video project for a customer (live concert recording, 3 cams, 8 tracks of sound), after preparing for my annual Jazz workshop that’ll start tomorrow (I’ll be a participant, playing the bass guitar, not gonna be as well prepared as the years before… *sigh* .. pic1, pic2 from last year), and after getting ready for the next Happy Shooting workshop that I’ll hold with Boris and that’ll start on Wednesday after next week’s workshop, … I think it’s about time to crash for a few days, starting on Monday with the Jazz workshop.
Does this mean show break? Nooo, of course not 🙂 For the upcoming week we’ll do a bit of catch-up with the Tech Guy segments to get them a bit more current.. there’s no point in announcing listener assignments on the show with Leo Laporte if you only get to hear about them 4 weeks after the fact. So brace yourself for some more of that and I’ll try to be back with some new content for all of you in the week off Aug/13.
In the meanwhile – just in case you’re anything like me and get easily bored – you could pass the time with one of the following activities:
- Vote daily for your favourite podcasts!! Where? At podcastawards.com
- Say hi on the forum – the world’s best photo community is eager to welcome you!
- Consider participating in one of the upcoming TFTTF photo workshops in the US. More info here…
- Or even better: Spread the word and win free workshop participation!
- Leave a voice mail with feedback or questions for the show at 206-202-3757 (US) or +1-206-202-3757 (intl.)
- Get the original TFTTF mug (or the 200th show special edition) from Andres
- Get an original TFTTF beanbag from Lee