Chris tells the story of an unusual vertical panorama group shot from the first workshop of this season. Also: the inverse hybrid process where you create wet prints of digital images, and what to look out for when scanning 5000 negatives.
- The 2011 workshops with Chris
- PocketChris, the photo instructor in your pocket
- The double vertical panorama group shot by Chris
- Article by George Smyth on preparing digital negatives for analog print (first article on the linked page)
- Chris on One-Minute Howto about going pro with an entry-level DSLR
- Allan Attridge’s photography podcast for beginners: The Two Hosers
- Paulo Sacramento’s photography podcast in Portugese