Picture by Mary Dotson
Today: the review of the winner photo of the August Washington D.C. workshop, Carolyn has a question about an extended range XR Redscale film, and Chris talks about flare, how bad it is, or how bad it is not, and how you can avoid it. If you want to.
- Sign Up Here – Sep/23-25 – Toronto Urban Photography
- Pictures taken by the participants at the 2011 Washington D.C. workshop
- Picture by Carolyn Haines, exposed at ISO 50 and pull processed
- Lens flare – Wikipedia entry
- Lens Flare “UFO” picture by Chris Marquardt