Chris spills the beans on the big secret of how to make you a better photographer, Derrin asks about Depth of Field and Limon64 wonders why some cameras are easier to focus than others.
Danny wonders how to make money with his travel photography and Chris explains his personal story around that topic. Chris has been interviewed by Photo Live Magazine and takes a closer look at the great photos that the listeners submitted to this round of the Slack Photo Challenge.
- Slack Challenge Review: Angad Photos
- Slack Challenge Review: Nikolaus Hueck
- Slack Challenge Review: Brendan Burkett
- Curiously Polar 011: Blue Ice
- Curiously Polar 012: Tourism in the Arctic and the Antarctic
- Absolut Analog 020: Monobath (in German)
Let’s look at how a DSLR shutter works, with its spring-loaded bladed shutters and its electro magnets and how it’s possible to program and run a shutter using an Arduino. We’ll also dive into keywording strategies and have a look at where photography might go from here with the new developments in image recognition and 3D sensing.