George from Colombia is looking for the magic solution to his crop sensor issue (hint: the solution is probably to get a wider lens), John brings up a very interesting thought about the difference between music and photograpy: why are there so many music covers, but not as many re-interpretations of iconic photographs. Chris has also solved his camera dilemma, and that was only possible because of this show’s wonderful audience!
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- SPONSOR: Fracture, stunningly vivid prints on glass. Use coupon code FROMTHETOPFLOOR to get 15% off.
- tfttf624 – Who Owns The Photons?
- Tom Hunter
- Tom Hunter and his interpretations of iconic photos
- Mike Stimpson – Lego recreations of iconic photos
- The “Remake” Project’s Recreations of Famous Works of Art
- Article: Redoing Iconic Photos | Clutch Magazine