Chris and Monika discuss their New Zealand adventure, Larry has a follow-up regarding subscription models and friends don’t let friends shoot vertical video, or do they?
Happy New Year! FINALLY FINALLY the November challenge review. Chris also takes a quick look back over the last year and he talks to his guest Ibarionex Perello about the visual workflow.
Photo by Caleb Woods
- November Challenge: Review 1, Review 2, Review 3
- Get on the TFTTF Slack
- Join the March Challenge here: #challenge-march2019
- Ibarionex Perello: the candid frame podcast
- Use promo code PERELLO40 to get 40% off Making Photographs, Developing a Personal Visual Workflow by Ibariones Perello at Rocky Nook
- SPONSOR: Honeybook.com – use promo code TOPFLOOR to get 50% off your first year
Professional film maker and host of The Two Hosers Photography Show, Allan Attridge, joins the show to help us still photographers up our game in videography. He shares his personal experience and provides some simple tips on how to approach one-person run-and-gun type videography situations.
Photo by Jon Flobrant
- Become a TFTTF Patron
- The Two Hosers Photo Show
- The Adam Carolla Show
- Keanu Reeves – Wikipedia
- PluralEyes | Audio Video Sync Software
- Amazon.com: Tascam DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Microphone: Musical Instruments
- 2019 Photo Tours and Workshops with Chris Marquardt
- SPONSOR: Honeybook – use promo code TOPFLOOR for 50% off your first year.