Chris talks about cameras at 18,000 ft, about cold weather, weak batteries, camera attachment systems, yak poop fires, energy management while hiking, backpack choices, lenses at -4 degrees Fahrhenheit and about how wonderful it is to be able to now get an affordable 256GB USB 3.0 SSD the size of a credit card at far less than $1 per GB.
- SPONSOR: Luxi, the light meter for everyone. Get 10% off, use coupon code TOPFLOOR.
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- 3 Legged Thing Brian Evolution 2 Tripod (Amazon.com affiliate link)
- Peak Design Capture Clip (Amazon.com affiliate link)
- Verbatim 256 GB External USB 3.0 SSD (Amazon.com affiliate link)