How do we lose our passion for photography, and how can we get it back? That’s a tough question that many photographers wonder about, especially at the point when they are in a slump and don’t know how to get out of it.
Chris asked the TFTTF Patrons what they did when that happened to them and boy did they deliver! Passion is hard to maintain, especially when it comes to a field as creative as photography. But you’ll learn that it’s not just photography where that can happen. Other creative fields such as music or writing struggle with the same things and their solutions to things like writer’s block might lead the way to rekindling your passion for photography.
- SPONSOR: KEH.com, Sell your used camera gear for top dollar and free inbound shipping, use promo code TOPFLOOR to get 5% more cash.
- tfttf028 – Thunderstorm Soundseeing (horrible audio quality, but who cares?)
- Become a TFTTF Patron and get rewards (and it’ll make you feel sooooo good!)
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs – Wikipedia
- The Source Of Creativity: TED Radio Hour (Podcast)