Chris talks about building a pile of digital guilt that we build by delaying decisions in photography to the post processing phase. Not only does that move the issue from the front to the back of the workflow (and yes, there are ways to effectively deal with big piles of images) but the actual question is: what can we do to not build such a big pile of pictures in the first place? Chris explores some strategies to achieve that goal.
- SPONSOR: Sworl helps you easily turn your photos into beautiful framed images to give or to keep. Print, frame and deliver beautifully wrapped photos, quickly and easily, all from your iPhone. Try the free Sworl Framing App now and get 20% off your first order with promo code TOPFLOOR at www.getsworl.com
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- Tweetstorm: Happiness in photography
- 1 Hour 1000 Pics – Supercharge your Lightroom Workflow – eBook by Chris Marquardt
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Want Scientifically Literate Children? Get Out of Their Way (YouTube)