In this last episode of the year, Chris will touch on Deep Sky Photography vs. Nightscapes (and why he might have used that term slightly wrong). There are a few questions about zones (is it really the holy grail of exposure?) and Chris interviews Sina Farhat from Gothenborg, Sweden, who tells us about his method of scanning film with a DSLR.
- Waterfalls, Glacier Caves, Amazing Landscapes: Iceland 2015
- Viewfinder Villa – stay tuned…
- tfttf659 – Not Quite Deep Sky Photography
- Deep Sky Photography Guide
- Mike Taylor Astrophotography
- Travel Tracker 1: Polarie Star Tracker
- Travel Tracker 2: iOptron
- Travel Tracker 3: Nano Tracker
- Let your light shine | Flickr
- Sina Farhat – scanning with a DSLR
- Thanks to all supporters on Patreon!!