Follow the show:
This episode explores if there’s such a thing as “photoshopped to death” – Chris opens up his top secret before and after comparisons, the Nepal fundraiser has made over $10k and that’s just because of you (THANK YOU!!!)
Chris will also do an unplanned surprise visit to the Kingdom of Bhutan, the fundraiser ebook will be available in a printed version some time later this year.
Don’t forget to check out Chris’ new Q&A video.
Help Chris over the first hurdle of the Exposure 2015 award and leave a comment here. You can comment if you have a Facebook account.
- Post processing: Chris’ photography before and after
- Fundraiser book: People of the Himalayas (100% of the proceeds go to rebuilding Nepal)
- Video: Questions with Chris Marquardt – part 1
- SPONSOR: iRoam Global SIM-Card. Save up to 90% on Voice, Text and Data when traveling internationally. Visit iRoam.com for more information.
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)