Today’s episode is about overcoming fears, about doing something you haven’t done before and about repairing a shutter. Chris also does a quick detour into photo history, talking about Prontor and Compur shutters and how they defined a standard that has been part of many cameras and still is even until today: the PC Sync port. Hear Chris and Nick Fancher talk about his new book Studio Anywhere 2: Hard Light – they talk about reducing gear, getting visually stunning results from small flash and learning to get more out of the things you already own.
- SPONSOR: Cloud Spot – crazy fast photo delivery. Use offer code TOPFLOOR to get 20% off your first year.
- A BUNCH OF LINKS – Chris’ Monthly Link Loot (sign up here)
- Compur Shutter | Camerapedia
- Prontor Shutter | Camerapedia
- Chris’ Compur shutter speeds after the repair
- Win a copy of Studio Anywhere 2: Hard Light by Nick Fancher