The last piece of Chris’ new mirrorless studio camera puzzle is solved, the English translation for the wide-angle book has started, Daniel has a question on model releases, Chris will come to visit New Zealand and that’s not the biggest piece of news: Chris just received confirmation that he will co-host THE most amazing and very exclusive wildlife photo tour to witness the Great Migration in the Kenyan Masai Mara in a Hemmingway-style setting in August. And he can bring just a hand full of people to join in the photography. More on that about nine minutes into this episode.
- Interested in the Kenya Masai Mara tour in August? E-Mail Chris here.
- [Chris on YouTube] Using the Sony Alpha 5100 As a Studio/Streaming Camera – Pitfalls and How to Solve Them – YouTube
- [Form] Kiwis! Chris will visit New Zealand. Could you please answer a few questions on this form?
- How to get on the TFTTF Slack to preview the English wide-angle book cover
- Your support for TFTTF makes a real difference