Chris spent time in Rochester, NY, at the School of Photographic Arts & Sciences, where associate professor Ted Kinsman showed him around and invited him to participate a high-speed photography class. Today’s special guest is photographer Valérie Jardin to tell us about her amazing projects.
- Send your feedback, questions and inputs to [email protected]
- Check out the amazing 2019 photo tours with Chris
- High-speed photography experiments at the Rochester Institute of Technology:
- An introduction to the Scanning Electron Microscope
- Wach the full RIT series here
- Special guest: Valérie Jardin