UFOs (as the knitting community calls their UnFinished Objects) are projects that you put on hold. And hopefully dig out later, so you have something to go to when the big pandemic hits. Or any other reason you might need some distraction. Chris explains why creating UFOs isn’t a bad thing and might come in handy.
Join Chris and Valérie at Out of Chicago IN-DEPTH starting at August 21 2020. Save $50 with promo code CHRIS.
- Out of Chicago IN-DEPTH photo conference, starting Aug 21 2020.
- PHOTO SENSEI – learn live from Chris in your personalized photo workshop
- Download the MP3 for this episode
- Receive TFTTF updates via email
- Support the show on Patreon or via SEPA