Chris analyzes the claim that you can develop film in beer and comes to the conclusion that that’s unlikely. But he knows how it was done. There’s a recap of the question on color-blind photography (more in the episode linked below). Also some conclusions about the ongoing Anchor experiment.. it’s not looking rosy.
- A Use for that Last Cup of Coffee: Film and Paper Development (Dr. Scott Williams and the Technical Photographic Chemistry 1995 Class, Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Anchor, stop crippling your success – Chris Marquardt’s Soapbox
- “Beernol”: How to Develop Your Film with Beer · Lomography
- Develop Film with Beer? It’s Possible | PDNPulse
- Search: caffenol | Flickr
- Organic Acids in Coffee
- Coffee, Tea, Or Vitamin CKitchen Chemistry In The Darkroom | Shutterbug
- tfttf707 – Color Blind – PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM THE TOP FLOOR
- Color Blindness Tests | Colblindor
- SPONSOR: Audible – You can’t make more time, but you can make the most of it.