In this second last episode of the year 2015, Chris explores how color-blindness and photography can go together. Is reverting to black and white really the only good solution? Also: the old TFTTF voice mail line is no more. It’s gone. It’s pushing up the daisies. It’s an ex-voice mail line… and it’s all Chris’ fault.
Chris discusses his year-end-panic-mode, which is surprisingly not caused by Christmas approaching. He also lets you in on his new lens: an update to his all-time favorite Canon TS-24 3.5 L. Guest on a reverse interview: Sonny Portacio of Pocketlenses.com
Chris got a private tour at the Kodak Technology Vault in Rochester, NY and you can come too and see some of the amazing exhibits they have behind closed doors. Also: the final part of the interview with photographers Richard and Jacob Hutchings.
- Kodak Technical Vault – Chris In Rochester – YouTube
- Philippe Petit @ Wikipedia
- Director of Photography (DP) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- PLP035: Photo Power and Chris Marquardt: Lightweight Travel | Pocket Lenses
- PLP036: Moon Photos, Innovative Cameras and Chris Marquardt part 2 | Pocket Lenses