A great tip by Dave on how to save tons of time when shooting at night. A few thoughts on Tripods by Chris based on Brian’s question. An interview with Broui Wang, the founder of Polarr.co. Phil has a question of getting his first roll of film developed and wants some tips on shooting candid shots of a group of people.
Also: anyone in for a 2018 Kamtchatka photo tour? Drop a comment below.
- Visit the countries you only knew from playing RISK
- Polarr – the photo editor for almost any platform in existence
- Walgreens film development
- List of Photographic Labs that develop film in the US
- Become a TFTTF Cyberspace Slacker