Let’s discuss how to avoid reflections in glasses and shadows from glasses in portrait photography.
The Tips from the Top Floor Desert Island Challenge: Spend an entire weekend with one focal length, post your best photo on Twitter with Hashtag #tfttfdesertisland and Chris will review some of your shots on one of the next episodes. Or send a voice mail, telling us what the Desert Island Challenge did for your photography.
Photo by Pablo García Saldaña[sc:podlovebutton]
- Chris’ tweet that started the Desert Island Challenge
- Tell us what the Challenge did for your photography
- Support TFTTF
- Video: Last week’s slack photo challenge review
- Pre-order the book: Wide-Angle Photography: Capturing Landscape, Portrait, Street, and Architectural Photographs with Wide-Angle Lenses (Including Tilt-Shift Lenses)
- SPONSOR: Make your free website with Jimdo.com, get 20% off the first year of Pro and Business packages using offer code TOPFLOOR on checkout.