Follow the show:
This episode explores if there’s such a thing as “photoshopped to death” – Chris opens up his top secret before and after comparisons, the Nepal fundraiser has made over $10k and that’s just because of you (THANK YOU!!!)
Chris will also do an unplanned surprise visit to the Kingdom of Bhutan, the fundraiser ebook will be available in a printed version some time later this year.
Don’t forget to check out Chris’ new Q&A video.
Help Chris over the first hurdle of the Exposure 2015 award and leave a comment here. You can comment if you have a Facebook account.
» Download the MP3 for this episode
2019/2020 Photo Tours with Chris Marquardt
» Feb 2019: Arctic: Fantastic Fjords Tour 1
» Feb 2019: Arctic: Fantastic Fjords Tour 2
» Jun 2019: Silk Road Kyrgyztan
» Oct 2019: Romaina Fall Colors
» Feb 2020: Lake Baikal, Siberia
» Feb 2020: Lake Baikal, Big Ice Journey
» Mar 2020: Ethiopia, Omo Valley
» Apr 2020: Bhutan, The Untouched East
» Jun 2020: Kyrgyz Republic - Unbelievable Landscapes
» Sep 2020: Cappadocia
» all photo tours
Let’s revive our good old Photoshop Corner, this time in form of a video explaining you how to even out brightness differences in your images.
Sign up for the TFTTF Workshops in September and October
It’s time again to nominate your favourite podcasts for this year’s PodcastAwards! The nominations open July 1st. Please make sure to play by the rules
or your nomination won’t count. As opposed to last year, some of the rules have changed, so please read carefully to not submit an invalid nomination.
- No repeat nominations. You can nominate your cast of favourite podcasts one time only.
- You can nominate a show for Podcast of the Year or Best Produced, and also submit it to an individual category (such as Education).
- A podcast can only be submitted in one individual category. If you submit a podcast to two individual categories, your nomination will not be counted.
An entirely and totally hypothetical example (*cough*):
Let’s assume you want to nominate TFTTF for the Education
category and for Podcast of the Year
. You go to the PodcastAwards web site
and provide the information like this:
- Category: Peoples Choice
- Category: Education (nominate for one individual category only!)
- Podcast name: Digital Photography Tips from the Top Floor
- Podcast URL: http://www.tipsfromthetopfloor.com/
Ready to nominate? Is it July 1st yet? If yes – go to the PodcastAwards web site. And don’t forget: vote for all your favourite shows, they put a lot of hard work into the content they provide to you!
Download episode as high quality video (mp4, 640×360, 42MB)
Links for this episode: