Chris talks about Instagram and how he thinks the big fuss is a red herring to distract from a completely different issue: advertising to users without telling them about it. Also on the show: the spectrum of light and how to take a picture that really “takes you there”.
The 2013 UK workshops are open for registration!
- UK 2013 – Workshop Liverpool, Aug 4-5
- UK 2013 – Workshop Farnborough, Aug 11-12
- Instagram: updated terms of service Dec 19 2012
- Dalton Caldwell analyzes Facebook’s business model
- Instagram: account cancellation
- Flickr: the new iOS App
- Flickr: the new Android App
- Chris talks about food photography in episode 574
- Chris at Flickr