Today Chris goes through a bunch of listener questions and feedback. Jonathan asks about deleting pictures in camera, Chris says he never deletes pictures in camera. Mark wants to know if it’s a good idea to switch from automatic mode right to manual mode, skipping aperture priority. Jim needs some help choosing matte colors when framing his pictures and John wonders how important it is to calibrate your monitor.
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- tfttf653 – The Big Pile Of Digital Guilt – Photography Tips from the Top Floor
- Aurora Borealis – Iceland Feb 1-7 2015 – Photography Workshops and Classes with Chris Marquardt
- Datacolor Spyder4EXPRESS Display Calibration System
- X-Rite ColorMunki Display