Chris teaches you at least three ways why using a hole instead of a lens to take pictures can really make you a better photographer – and why with the analog taste to it, it is still easy to approach it from the technical side. The Iceland posters are pretty much on their way and Chris will be on the real radio. Tonight.
- tfttf624 – Who Owns The Photons?
- Tom Hunter
- Tom Hunter and his interpretations of iconic photos
- Mike Stimpson – Lego recreations of iconic photos
- The “Remake” Project’s Recreations of Famous Works of Art
- Article: Redoing Iconic Photos | Clutch Magazine
- Chris on the German Radio
- Marquardt International Pinhole
- Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day – April 27 2014
- MMP – The Marquardt Mini Pinhole (DIY pinhole camera)