Which would you prefer? A manual workflow that requires you to deal with your photos every day, or the fully automated version that will automagically surface only your best photos to you? On this episode Chris looks at automated photo management compared to manual photo management, two very different approaches that both have their right and reason to exist. But which one is more of a curse and which one is more of a blessing? Listen in to find out.
Photo by Joshua Sortino[sc:podlovebutton]
- Kyrgyztan 2020 – Photo Tour (see all photo tours)
- Kyrgyztan video, automatically created by Apple’s Photos App
- Join the TFTTF Slack
- SPONSOR: Nations Photo Lab. Save 15% on your first order with discount code topfloor
- SPONSOR: Vistaprint: Get 500 high-quality custom business cards starting at $9.99
- SPONSOR: HoneyBook. Get 50% off with offer code TOPFLOOR