Today’s episode tries to answer the question on how far you should stop down your bright prime lens and 10 years ago, Chris’ life went through a fundamental transformationl That’s when Apple introduced Podcasting on iTunes, opening up a massive opportunity for tens of thousands of people. Today Podcasting is seeing another surge and Chris has been doing it pretty much right from the start. (Hey, even the President of the United States does it)
Chris shares his most important tip on buying a smaller camera, Paul wants to find out what the deal with prime lenses is, Ryan asks about composition guidelines for panorama pictures and Tony wonders what the best photo backup strategy might be.
- SPONSOR: Harry's, start shaving better today! Use coupon code TOPFLOOR at check out for $5 off your first purchase.
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- Iceland 2015 – Photos by Chris Marquardt
- Obama with a selfie stick
- Galapagos 2016 – more information
- Online backup services compared (Wikipedia)
- Adventure, Photo Travel – Workshops with Chris Marquardt
The Focus Ring is back, George wonders if it’s worth getting a 24mm prime lens, and Chris helps Charlie to decide what grey card to get.
- new website: discoverthetopfloor.com
- new website: chrismarquardt.com
- The Focus Ring Is Back
- TFTTF Ep. 612 – Computational Photography
- The TFTTF Community