In this special episode we’ll find out if “having something” is better than “needing something”, we’ll learn what’s so magic about dipping your fingers in chemistry, and you get to listen in while Chris talks to a particle physicist at the Large Hedron Collider project about how to produce dead pixels on your camera sensor.
TJ sends in a follow-up on his extension tube story and how he solved it.. Chris takes a look at SpaceX and how they make use of cameras and Doug had a creative experience with fireworks and wonders if there are more creative things you can do with photography.
- SPONSOR: Skillshare
- SpaceX attaches GoPro cameras to rockets
- Falling Back to Earth | HD Footage From Space
Chris takes a look at what you can achieve with an extension tube, why you should know that there are different kinds of extension tubes and how the professionals do their macro photography. There’s talk about Nikon CPU and non-CPU lenses and Chris will also use this episode to bring you something that he just talked about on another podcast: why if you’re going film, self developing it is essential when you shoot black and white.
- SPONSOR: none 🙁 (but you can help by leaving a review on iTunes)
- Absolut analog, new (German) film photography podcast
- filmdev.org – recipes and preview photos
- Leave a review on iTunes (click this link on your desktop computer, on iOS search for Tips from the Top Floor in the podcasts app)