Let’s look at how a spaghetti strainer can help you learn about photography. There are three new and probably a bit exotic lenses on the horizon and Chris explains what they are good for. He also looks at the tricks of the press photographers to help you take better hand-held low light shots.
Chris spills the beans on the big secret of how to make you a better photographer, Derrin asks about Depth of Field and Limon64 wonders why some cameras are easier to focus than others.
Danny wonders how to make money with his travel photography and Chris explains his personal story around that topic. Chris has been interviewed by Photo Live Magazine and takes a closer look at the great photos that the listeners submitted to this round of the Slack Photo Challenge.
- Slack Challenge Review: Angad Photos
- Slack Challenge Review: Nikolaus Hueck
- Slack Challenge Review: Brendan Burkett
- Curiously Polar 011: Blue Ice
- Curiously Polar 012: Tourism in the Arctic and the Antarctic
- Absolut Analog 020: Monobath (in German)