Chris talks about using color filters on your black and white camera. This goes back to the oldest recorded methods of creating color pictures and it has been done way back when there was only black and white film.
He has also started to do short photo Q&A sessions on his Periscope video live stream. Keep an eye on Chris’ Twitter stream so you won’t miss any of these ad-hoc sessions. A great opportunity to ask your questions live and get instant answers.
Also find out why Chris doesn’t set the date and time on his cameras anymore. Hint: it is easier for Chris to batch change the time after the fact, using a simple Lightroom trick.
Today’s guest Sina Farhat talks about how he saves a ton of money by rolling his own film.
- SPONSOR: Harry's, start shaving better today! Use coupon code TOPFLOOR at check out for $5 off your first purchase.
- SPONSOR: lynda.com, try it 7 days for free! (check out their Photography Tutorials)
- The oldest color photos
- Help others find the show, leave an iTunes review for TFTTF.
- Chris doesn’t set the time on his cameras. Find out why.
- Sina Farhat: bulk loading film
- A Lesser Photographer by C.J. Chilvers