Francois wonders about how Lightroom presets make sense and Chris has a deeper look at how he uses them. Dave has a few questions about the photos that are up on the Viewfinder Villa walls.. so Chris takes you on a little tour of the house.
Chris got a private tour at the Kodak Technology Vault in Rochester, NY and you can come too and see some of the amazing exhibits they have behind closed doors. Also: the final part of the interview with photographers Richard and Jacob Hutchings.
- Kodak Technical Vault – Chris In Rochester – YouTube
- Philippe Petit @ Wikipedia
- Director of Photography (DP) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- PLP035: Photo Power and Chris Marquardt: Lightweight Travel | Pocket Lenses
- PLP036: Moon Photos, Innovative Cameras and Chris Marquardt part 2 | Pocket Lenses