Chris talks with David Salmanowitz, Marisa Marulli, Scott Heaton and Dave Recht, participants of the Lake Baikal photo tour, about the most amazing photo experience ever: Lake Baikal in Siberia. Learn about Siberia and the photo opportunities on the world’s largest and deepest freshwater body. Baikal is over 50 miles wide and almost 420 miles long.
- All about the 2017 Lake Baikal tour: photos, videos, registration.
- Video: Slippery When Cold – Lake Baikal Ice Adventure
- Video: Baikal Ice Adventure
- Listen to the entire Lake Baikal Interviews with participants of the 2016 photo tour
- SPONSOR Acronis: Protect your files, protect two computers for the price of one! Visit trueimage.com/top to learn about the free bonus license
- SPONSOR Zenfolio: Start a free trial today with no credit card required. When you decide to sign up for Zenfolio, use the offer code TOPFLOOR to get 30% off your subscription.
- SPONSOR Audible: Get a free 30 day trial membership! Go to audible.com/topfloor today to start your free trial today!