Chris has streamed video for ages, but he was never happy with the way the video from his webcam looked. So he went on a bit of an odyssey to finally get to a setup with a decent camera, a decent sensor, decent bokeh and really good video quality. All for under 500 bucks.
- Eight ways to support Tips from the Top Floor
- Chris demonstrates the Sony alpha 5100 as a streaming video camera [YouTube]
- DOF simulator – Camera depth of field calculator with visual background blur and bokeh simulation.
- The Future of Photography – Unsupervised Image-to-Image Translation Networks
- Curiously Polar – Twilight and Sweet Buns
- Sony alpha 5100 (Amazon.com affiliate link)
- Sigma 19/2.8 (Amazon.com affiliate link)
- Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Recorder (Amazon.com affiliate link)