Chris looks at what extreme limitation can do to your photography and why it works at all. Chuck wants to know how to prepare for an extreme Himalayan winter journey.. and Chris talks about how a big walk-in freezer might be all that’s needed.
Photo by Flo Karr
- Article: I Shot Exactly One Film Photo Every Day for a Year
- One Second – Photo Project
- The March 2019 Slack Challenge
- Join the TFTTF Slack here
- SPONSOR: Go to Shapr.co to learn more about shapr, download the app, and improve the way you network!