Hampus wants to know how he can convince his friend to not bake the dates right into his photos and Larry wonders about the mystery of why some LDC screens turn black when you rotate them in front of polarized glasses and some other don’t.
Photo by Daniele Levis Pelusi
- Only this week! Get 40% off Wide-Angle Photography
- Get 35% off Chris’ Wide Angle book with code Marquardt35
- [Amazon.com] Wide-Angle Photography: Capturing Landscape, Portrait, Street, and Architectural Photographs with Wide-Angle Lenses (Including Tilt-Shift Lenses): Chris Marquardt
- atmosfair lets you compensate your travel carbon footprint
- Depolarizer (optics) – Wikipedia
- SPONSOR: Duggal: World Class Printing. Code TOPFLOOR to gets you 25% off your first order