Today Chris will give you a look behind the scenes of how episode 532 of Tips from the Top Floor was made from start to finish. Hope you enjoy the little look behind the curtain. This video was shot and produced by film maker Allan Attridge.
In this episode Chris picks up on the possibility of DSLRs going away and what he thinks about it, gives tips about posing and lighting to emphasize gender in photography, and about printing and what image stabilizers are good for.
- Get Your Voice Heard On The Show
- 2012 Workshops with Chris Marquardt: Berlin LIMITED, Washington D.C, San Francisco Fire & Street, Toronto LARGE FORMAT, Toronto Urban Photography, & Vancouver Scapes
- Secure Ninja, Washington
- Sean Galbraith, Photographer
- Leo Laporte & TWiT
- TWiT Photo
- Catherine Hall, Photographer
- Allan Attridge, Photographer
- Image Stabilization: Wikipedia
- Feminine vs. Masculine Poses
Chris explains some of the important basics around exposure, contrast and colors. Did you know that getting or setting a good black point is crucial in how the contrasts of an image are perceived?
Also, Allan Attridge is back for the grand finale of the DSLR Video series! Listen in as Chris and Allan discuss how to put everything together and shoot a proper movie.